I don’t know a lot about Zuby. Oxford-educated rapper that was on Joe Rogan. That’s all I really know. I also remember enjoying his interview, then this morning, I heard about this Tweet by Zuby about the pandemic. All 20 points are worth reading. I’ve just pasted below the ones that resonate with me the most.
1. Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.
2. At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.
4. Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.
5. Anything and everything can and will be politicised by the media, government, and those who trust them.
7. Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.
8. Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.
10. When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.
11. People who are dismissed as ‘conspiracy theorists’ are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.
14. A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.
15. ‘The Science’ has evolved into a … Read the rest