Humorous

Share Tweet Reddit Share

H.I.F.

Good late night

According to a new report, more than 700 fake Obamacare websites have been created. Security experts say it’s simple to identify the phony sites because they are easy to log on to. Leno

Kanye West went to a baseball stadium in San Francisco with Kim Kardashian, and he popped the question right there. He said to her, “Why are you famous?” Letterman

One poll says 74 percent of Americans will hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. While the other 26 percent plan to spend three hours hiding in the living room with the lights out. Fallon